Climb aboard a well-equipped catamaran and look for dolphins on a 2-hour cruise off the coast of Nelson Bay. Make use of all the on-board facilities, including slides, boom net, and salt water spa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Wharf 1, 40 Victoria Parade, Nelson Bay. Boarding for your cruise commences 15 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable, casual clothing and footwear
- Warmer clothing is recommended in the winter
- Bring your swimming costume and a towel if using the slides and boom net
- Sunglasses, a hat, and sunscreen are recommended
- Bring a camera