Follow in the footsteps of over 12 million foreigners seeking roads paved with gold in the New World on this Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island 3-hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Bronze statue ‘the immigrants’ (Luis Sanguino) in battery park, just southeast of castle Clinton.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This small-group tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum is not met)
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum or boat, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security
- Occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1-hour from the tour starting time. Refunds will not be provided in this event
- Please provide a mobile phone number and email you can be reached on during your trip
- This tour runs everyday rain or shine. Dress accordingly
- Tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users. Wheelchair-friendly tours are available upon request only