Spend an intriguing 2 hours immersed in authentic New York City neighborhoods. Discover the fascinating histories of SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown where different worlds appear around nearly every corner. Spot some well-known personalities as well!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the southwest corner of Spring Street and 6th Avenue (Avenue of the Americas), across from Aqua Grill. Your guide will be wearing an orange hat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing