Visit Ellis Island with your own private guide. When you have returned to Battery Park by ferry, you’ll visit the 9/11 Memorial, located next to the newly constructed Freedom Tower.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
24 State St, New York, NY 10004 in front of the Starbucks. 24 State Street is also known as One Battery Park Plaza. The tour guide wearing a yellow uniform will meet you on the plaza, right outside Starbucks. Please do not enter Battery Park or the Statue of Liberty ticket Booth (they do not have your tickets). Proceed directly to the meeting location and your tour guide will be waiting for you to begin your fun day. Subway stops to meeting point are 'R' train to Whitehall Street; #4 or #5 train to Bowling Green station. #1 train to South Ferry Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Pedestal access at the Statue of Liberty is not included although some people in the group may have tickets to the pedestal. You may upgrade to the pedestal access by calling the tour operator after booking.
- 2:00 PM departure does not include access to Ellis Island.