Journey through the history of New York City and the United States on a private guided tour of the Statue of Liberty and a visit to the Statue of Liberty Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on the steps outside of Castle Clinton's North Entrance (the far side from the water).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Sprays or Aerosols
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, any indoor access to the Museum or Pedestal is closed until further notice
- This activity runs regardless of weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
- Please note that you will be on your feet for most of the tour
- In the rare event that the local operator is forced to cancel the activity, you will be offered a refund or the chance to reschedule to another time (subject to availability)
- Security screening will take place prior to boarding the ferry. The Statue of Liberty is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening. All persons and property are subject to a search. There is another security screening on Liberty Island
- Backpacks, strollers and large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island. These are available for $2 per locker. This fee is not included