Visit the city's most exciting, scenic attractions with your native NY tour guide and photographer. Enjoy an amazing comprehensive private tour of the Big Apple and plenty of local tips to make your stay more enjoyable.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting Location: The New Victory Theater. 209 West 42nd street. Between 7th & 8th Avenues. The theater has steps on two sides. Meet outside the entrance of the box office of the New Victory theater, directly across the street from Aladdin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will take the subway 1-4 times during the tour, at a cost of about 2.50 USD - 10 USD per person.
- It is important to be punctual. All guests should also wear very comfortable walking shoes and have minimal, if any, bags. At most, maybe a purse but please, no shopping bags.
- Refunds are given only in the event of inclement weather when the local tour provider is unable to reschedule.