From dinosaurs to space rocks, this Museum houses some of the world’s most fascinating artifacts. Join our engaging guide on this 2.5 hour tour taking you through the 28 buildings that make up this iconic landmark while covering all the main highlights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The museum may be subjected to occasional closures without prior warning. When this occurs, you will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases, the local partner is unable to provide refunds or discounts
- Appropriate dress is required to enter the museum
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs
- Due to increased security measures, some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access
- Some specific rooms inside the museum are subject to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside; your guide will provide the information about these places before entering the specific rooms
- This tour runs with a minimum of 2 guests. If this is not the case, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- Small group tours run with maximum 8 participants
- Wheelchair-friendly tours available upon request only