Explore Ellis Island with fast-track ferry tickets that give you priority access. Take a 30-minute orientation tour at Battery Park, then enjoy a self-guided tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island museum, with audio commentary in 9 languages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore the famous immigration museum on Ellis Island
- Benefit from fast-track ferry tickets that give you priority access
- Enjoy a 30-minute orientation tour with an English-speaking guide
- Listen to audio commentary in 9 languages at the museum and the Statue of Liberty
- Entry to the Ellis Island Immagration Museum
- Entry to the Statue of Liberty
- Fast-track round trip ferry tickets
- 30-minute orientation tour
- English-speaking guide
- Audio guide
- Food and drinks
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
24 State Street, New York, NY 10004. 24 State Street is also known as One Battery Park Plaza. Look for your guide, who will be wearing a yellow uniform, on the plaza outside Starbucks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, with the 1:45 PM tour you must immediately go to Ellis Island upon arriving at Liberty Island, or you will not have time to go to both locations.
- If you wish to go straight to Ellis Island, you will need to go to Liberty Island first and take the Ellis Island ferry from there.
- Mandatory airport grade security screening is conducted prior to boarding the ferry.
- Audio guides are available in 9 languages (Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Spanish).