Dine aboard the Spirit of New York and enjoy an extensive buffet meal while cruising the Hudson and East Rivers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dine on an extensive buffet lunch or dinner attended by a server
- Enjoy 360 degree views from the observation decks while cruising the East and Hudson Rivers
- View unique vistas of New York's famous landmarks including the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty
- Experience the unmissable views of the New York City skyline
- 2-hour cruise on the Spirit of New York
- Outdoor buffet lunch or dinner
- Onboard DJ
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, and iced tea
- Local taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Pier 61 Chelsea Piers, West 23rd St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, this cruise is currently only offering outdoor seating options.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire. For your safety, flat, closed-toed shoes are recommended.
- The menu is subject to change. Before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
- All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only.