Visit one of the oldest and largest art museums in the United States at the Brooklyn Museum. See their newest exhibit, Virgil Abloh: “Figures of Speech,” dedicated to the artist's life works.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- ID card, copy accepted
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- The museum is open Wednesday - Sunday from 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM. The last entry is at 4:30 PM
- Large bags and backpacks must be checked at the coat check. Please leave extra time to check your items
- It is recommended that you use the restroom before going upstairs to the exhibition, which is located on the 5th floor as there are no restrooms nearby
- Wheelchairs are also available at the coat check