See the entire Grand Central Terminal, the most famous train station in the world, on a New York City self-guided walking tour. Explore at your own pace.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
This is a self-guided experience and not an entrance ticket. It begins at 42 St - Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10017, USA. Be sure to check your email before you begin to download the Action Tour Guide app, enter your unique password, and access your tour. These steps require good data/wifi. From there, simply follow the audio instructions and the route. Have questions? Visit Action Tour Guide’s Help page: https://actiontourguide.com/faq/Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Power bank
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided tour; no guide will accompany you. The Action Tour Guide app functions as a guide, an audio tour, and a map.
- After the booking, you will receive an email with a link to the Action Tour Guide app and a unique password to access the tour within the app
- This tour has been developed by local guides, curated by creative writers, and narrated by professional voice artists
- Most stops along the tour have animated videos allowing you to visualize what you cannot see, such as snapshots from different centuries or interior rooms
- This tour is valid forever, from the moment of booking. You will not need to change the booking if your travel plans change