Learn about the history, culture, and taste of pizza using New York City as your guide. Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour of the East Village, with visits to three of the city's most significant pizzerias.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at GNOCCO Pizzeria at 337 E. 10th St. New York, NY 10009. This is just a couple blocks from the 1st Ave stop on the L subway line. If you arrive early, you can head inside and kick off the tour with a drink at the bar (not included with the tour). All tours run rain or shine but if weather conditions become dangerous we will contact you by 10:00 on the day of your tour with any updates.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather