Take a step back in time on New York’s largest sailboat. From the Clipper City's main deck or raised quarter deck, enjoy breathtaking views of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and other gems of the harbor on your two-hour excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
• The meeting point is in the heart of Lower Manhattan, just below the Brooklyn Bridge. It’s easy to get to Clipper City at Pier 17 at the Seaport by foot, train, ferry, bus, or car • Please allow up to 20 minutes to locate the Clipper City dock if you are not familiar with the area • The Gangway to board the Clipper City is at the end of Pier 17 at The Seaport. You can find the end of the Pier in a mapping tool at GPS: 40.705130, -74.001120Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card