Explore the Tremé neighborhood of New Orleans to learn about the history of jazz and the civil rights movement. You'll visit a laundromat that’s been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as well as the Tomb of the Unknown Slave.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 87 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point for the tour is The Voodoo Lounge, 718 N. Rampart St., on the corner of N. Rampart Street and Orleans Street. The tour starts from this point at the top of the French Quarter.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- For your comfort we recommend comfortable walking shoes and sun protection
- Ticket for the for Treme Petit Jazz Museum is included in the tour price