Cruise aboard the only surviving steamboat in New Orleans and listen to cool jazz on this relaxing 2-hour tour. Step back in time to when life was as slow as the Mississippi River itself.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Check-in at the Gray Line Lighthouse Ticket Office at Toulouse Street and the Mississippi River (at the Steamboat NATCHEZ Dock), one block from Jackson Square in the French Quarter. The Lighthouse is located at 400 Toulouse St. (on Google Maps).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Boarding begins 1-hour before departure
- Menu items are subject to change and availability
- The Steamboat Natchez is currently taking some time off, but her sister vessel will be taking her place. You’ll get the same authentic riverboat experience of a leisurely cruise on the mighty Mississippi