Get acquainted with the darker side of New Orleans on a 1 to 2-hour tour that examines the paranormal, voodoo and other mysteries. Learn some of the city’s most terrifying urban legends and hear about sightings of the supernatural and vampires.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover the haunted streets and supernatural legends of the French Quarter
- Visit sites of tragic deaths and reputed supernatural sightings
- Learn about the neighborhood’s dark mythology and history from an insider
- Explore the "dark side" of the French Quarter
- Stop and pick up a drink along the way
- 1 to 2-hour voodoo, mystery and paranormal walking tour of New Orleans
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The American Sports Saloon, 1200 Decatur Street, New Orleans, LA 70116.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A private tour option is available for those looking for a more personal approach. Private tours include up to 28 guests and are priced per tour instead of per guest
- The tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to participants who are intoxicated or show signs of extreme intoxication. No refund will be issued in the event a guest is asked to leave do to intoxication.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants. If the minimum number is not met the tour will be cancelled and you will be contacted by phone, text, or email in the hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund.
- Guests will be allowed to stop along the tour route to purchase drinks 'to go' during this walking tour. Please keep in mind that while some bars allow children inside, some do not