Explore New Orleans' surrounding swamp and wetlands by boat in this fascinating, four-hour adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 100 minutes - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up from your accommodation in New Orleans. There is a 30 minute pickup window from the time pickup starts. Please be out front of your location for pickup time and be on the lookout for a bus that says Alert Transportation.
Select participants and date
The local partner's dock is: 9706 Barataria Blvd, Marrero, La 70072. A short 22 miles/35 to 40 minute drive from the French Quarter.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The swamp tour is open to all ages
- The boat has a roof, restroom, cushioned seats and windows that can be raised or lowered during cold or rainy weather, along with plenty of standing and walking room
- The Swamp Tour dock is at 9706 Barataria Blvd, Marrero, La 70072. It's a 22-mile, 35 to 40 minute drive from the French Quarter