Enjoy a leisurely walk through the Garden District, home of Anglo-Protestants who made fortunes with cotton, sugarcane, and shipping. Witness opulent 19th-century homes and with your experienced guide, learn the fascinating history behind them.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Starbucks Coffee Shop, 2801 Magazine St. (on the corner of Washington Avenue.), New Orleans, LA 70115Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended