New Orleans is sex and confession, sin and forgiveness. This is the place where God and the Devil shook hands so the party could go on. New Orleans is a city for the sinner and the saint. Join this tour for a unique look at French Quarter History.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 95 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Voodoo Lounge, 718 N Rampart Street - Corner of Orleans & N Rampart in the French QuarterOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour is allowed for adults 17 and older only
- Arrive at the meeting point early to buy one get one free Hurricane drinks for tour guests one hour prior to tour time, and you can bring a cocktail along with you on tour