Discover the best food in New Orleans with our 3-hour walking tour of the historic French Quarter. Explore the history and culture of the area with an expert local guide while tasting regional specialties at some of the best restaurants around.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Our tour will meet outside Felix's Oyster House at 739 Iberville Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please let us know if you (or anyone in your group) has a dietary restriction (e.g. vegetarian, diabetic, allergy, etc.) when you purchase your tickets, all tastings are prepared in advance at each location, based on the information you provided to us at the time of ticket purchase
- We do not offer vegan or gluten-free substitutions, if you are vegan or gluten-free please contact us before purchasing tickets
- Please dress casually and wear comfortable shoes or sneakers