Enjoy a relaxing cruise down the mighty Mississippi river. Listen to an exciting narration depicting the last battle of 1812. Learn about New Orlean's famous landmarks, river lore, and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Creole Queen boat is docked at the Riverwalk/Canal Street Dock, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on board
- Departure times may be altered or canceled due to weather and safety concerns
- Cruise may remain dockside in the event of unfavorable sailing conditions