Experience the cocktail culture of New Orleans on a fun, small group tasting tour of the historic French Quarter. Avoid the usual tourist traps and visit a heady mix of famous spots, historic haunts, and hidden gems.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet next to the Andrew Jackson statue on Jackson Square, 700 Decatur Street, New Orleans, LA 70116.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour features a couple of cocktails that include dairy products, such as eggs and/or milk
- Discounts are available for vegans or people who are lactose-intolerant. Your guide can help with recommendations to purchase your own drinks during the tour
- You must be at least 21 years old to take part in the tour
- This is a small group tour of no more than 7 people
- As of Monday, August 16, 2021: ALL guests will be required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results in order to join their tour, as ordered by the City of New Orleans. Please visit ready.nola.gov/covid for more information.