Discover bohemian Bywater, one of New Orleans' most iconic neighborhoods, like a local. Enjoy 3 food stops, see street art, admire a view of the Mississippi, and learn about local history and art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in front of JAMNOLA at 2832 Royal St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Some allergies/dietary restrictions can also be accommodated with advance notice. Please contact the local partner after booking.
- Menu and food stops are subject to availability and may vary from the options listed above.
- Check local Covid mandates for New Orleans bars/restaurants- failure to comply with mandated requirements is a non-refundable cancellation since venues can deny entry.