Take the tour a French Quarter native would want to take. Join an easy-paced, small group tour to learn about the history of New Orleans, its cuisine, and architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Louisiana Welcome Center, 529 St. Ann St, New Orleans. Located in Jackson Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Your guides are volunteer tour guides for the Friends of the Cabildo and the Louisiana State Museum, and members of the Tour Guide Association of Greater New Orleans, New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau and Save Our Cemeteries. They are also registered tour operators for St. Louis Cemeteries.
- Tours are held rain or shine
- Your tour will take place in a small group of no more than 10 guests