In a city as old as New Orleans, the dead outnumber the living. Explore inside several of New Orleans’ most historic Cemeteries and the Katrina Memorial.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
From Downtown or the French Quarter, take the No. 47 streetcar northbound along Canal St to the Cemeteries Terminus stop. Exit the streetcar and see Morning Call, to your right, Catty Corner across the street from Greenwood Cemetery. Meet the guide outside and check in under your name. The guide will have a license on a lanyard around their neck.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Tours depart rain or shine
- Wear comfortable shoes as this is a walking tour and surfaces can be uneven.
- Entry to cemeteries is subject to burials.