Discover vibrant fall foliage, gorgeous vistas, and mountainous peaks with a self-guided driving tour of New Hampshire’s Kancamagus Highway.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 365 days
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Take a scenic self-driving audio tour to explore the Kancamagus Highway
- Discover the landscape of New Hampshire as you drive from Lincoln to Conway
- Enjoy views of autumn leaves, lush forests, and rolling mountains
- See the region brought to life through audio narration and animated videos
- Learn the fascinating history of the Pennacook tribe and hear their legends
- Self-drive tour
- Live GPS map
- Audio narration
- Written text explanations
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to attractions
- Parking fees
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please make your own way to the activity start point to begin your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided tour. The app functions as an audio guide and a map all in one.
- This activity does not include vehicle rental. Please arrange for a vehicle before you take the tour.
- Entrance tickets to attractions are not included. Please check hygiene rules and opening hours before your visit.
- You only need to book one tour per vehicle, not per person.
- Please ensure your smartphone is charged, or your vehicle has a charger.