Discover the Taj Mahal and other stunning Agra architecture with a private guide. Take the chance to travel by India’s fastest train. See the local marble market before heading back to Delhi in the evening.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 16 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Italian, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from hotels in Delhi/National Capital Region
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Knees and shoulders must be covered in all places of worship
- Shoes/slippers must be removed or covered in all places of worship
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- You are required to carry a valid photo ID (passport/driver's license/student identification card) for the train journey and for entry inside the monuments