See the sights of Old Delhi and New Delhi on a full-day tour with a private guide and uniformed driver. Then watch the sunrise at the magnificent mausoleum of the Taj Mahal in Agra the next day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, German
- Pickup optional
- Pickup possible from the airport or your hotel in Delhi or within the entire National Capital Region, including Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- If you are carrying any luggage, you can leave it in the car while you visit the different sights
- Please ensure you leave sufficient time for the return transfer to New Delhi. Plan ahead if you are catching a flight as traffic may be unpredictable in the evenings