Enjoy a full-day, self-guided cycling adventure and experience some the stunning scenery along Tasman’s Great Taste Trail. Stop by award-winning wineries, craft breweries, and the World of Wearable Art museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Cycle along the picturesque Coastal Route to Rabbit Island and Mapua
- Cross the spectacular Waimea Swing Bridge
- Enjoy the views from coastal boardwalks
- Stop at the many wineries and breweries along the way
- All Cycle equipment: including trail comfort bike, helmet, repair kit, panniers or carrier bag, odometer and trail documentation.
- Bottled water
- Souvenir Map
- Transport from Mapua Wharf to Nelson
- Mapua Ferry crossing
- Alcoholic Beverages
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
37-39 Halifax St E, Nelson, 7010, New Zealand. Please arrive 20 minutes before the start of you activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- Please note, this is not a guided tour. The local partner opens at 9:00 am and your departure time is flexible.