Create unforgettable memories by flying over the world-famous Nazca Lines. Discover the huge figures and animals that have laid in the Peruvian coastal desert for thousands of years.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in Nazca.
- Welcoming travelers since 2018
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- It is recommended you have a light breakfast before departure
- Flights are subject to space availability and weather conditions.
- Rates don't apply for Peruvians or foreign persons who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator
- Gratuity is not included.