Create unforgettable memories by flying over the world-famous Nazca Lines. Discover the huge figures and animals that have laid in the Peruvian coastal desert for thousands of years.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- It is recommended you have a light breakfast before departure
- Rates don't apply for Peruvians or foreign persons who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator
- Gratuity is not included.
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other