Explore the highlights of Naxos island on this bus tour. Discover picturesque villages, visit archeological sights, connect with the locals, learn about Naxian history, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Please wait in station at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sports shoes
- Personal medication
- FFP2 mask
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Drinks in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
- Explosive substances
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- On Tuesdays, all archeological sites are closed and the Demeter Temple will not be visited. On this day the Bazeos Tower is visited instead