Discover stunning Khmer art at the National Museum of Phnom Penh on a 6-hour tour that also includes time to bargain for souvenirs at the Russian Market. Finally, visit the great 14th-century Wat Phnom and admire the large bronze seated Buddha.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in Phnom Penh. Please provide hotel details on booking
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Food and drinks are not included in the price of the tour
- Tips are not included