Discover the exciting culture of Nara on this guided walking tour. Experience a mochi pounding session, authentic Nara sushi, a sake distillery, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
When you get to the meeting point, you should see a metal shed and a food truck base named "Fundoshi Kitchen", right next to it. If you arrive and you do not see your guide or anyone else yet, please relax and wait a few minutes as your guide will arrive shortly. Thank you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will make the guests walk about 4-5 km and will take place, rain or shine.