Enjoy a combined day tour to Mount Vesuvius and the ruins of the Roman town it destroyed in 79 AD at Pompeii. Stand on the ridge of the crater and look out on magnificent views of the Bay of Naples.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Italian, Spanish, French, English
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from hotels in downtown Naples. The exact pickup time at your accommodation will be given upon reconfirmation with the local partner. Please contact them via the number on your voucher the day before the tour (after 7 PM) to know the pickup time at your hotel or at the nearest pickup point.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour duration is approximate and is subject to variables such as traffic conditions, transfer points, number of participants and more
- Please note for the Mt Vesuvius part of the tour, among the 4 languages available, only the English language is always guaranteed
- In case Mt. Vesuvius National Park is closed due to bad weather conditions and/or other circumstances beyond the local partner's control, you will be refunded the entrance tickets to the National Park