Skip the lines and explore the ruins of Pompeii. Drive to the top of the Vesuvius volcano that covered Pompeii with ash and rendered it eternal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish, Italian
- Optional audio guide
- Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese
- Pickup included
- Your guide will hold a sign with the name of the local partner, Worldtours, written on it. Please contact the local partner after making your booking to confirm your pickup time. If you're arriving by cruise ship into the Port of Naples, meet your guide at the end of the dock. If you're arriving by train, meet your guide outside the Hotel Terminus. Meet your guide/driver at your hotel or at these locations in Naples, including: Starhotels Terminus, Hotel NH Napoli Panorama, Hotel Royal Continental, Hotel Palazzo Caracciolo, Hotel Paradiso BW Signature Collection, Gran Caffè Gambrinus, Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli, 50 Kalò, Hotel Naples, Cattedrale di San Gennaro, or Cruise Terminal Napoli.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- If the group does not reach the minimum size of 6 participants, the local guide in Pompeii will be replaced by an audio guide
- During the low-season, a live guide inside Pompeii ruins will be provided with a minimum of 6 participants per language; up to 5 participants we will provide audioguides
- For Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian language, the local partner will provide audioguides inside the Pompeii ruins
- The tour at Mt Vesuvius will be with a live guide in English, Spanish, and Italian
- The starting time for the tour is 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM and pickup is provided around 30-40 minutes before; please contact the supplier to set your pickup time and meeting point
- The tour is subject to weather conditions