Understand the fascinating worship practices and devotion of the Neapolitan people at San Gennaro. An integrated entrance ticket to visit the Chapel, the Treasure Museum of San Gennaro, and the Filangieri Museum.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Italian, English, Dutch, Spanish, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is the ticket office at the San Gennaro Treasure Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- A valid ID (passport, ID card, driver's license, or credit card) will be required as a deposit in order to borrow the audio guide (photocopies and student IDs aren't accepted)
- Access to the Basilica is only permitted to visitors wearing suitable attire (no shorts, vests, or sleeveless tops are permitted)