On this tour, you will discover the pearls of the Amalfi Coast: Sorrento, Amalfi and Positano.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Get picked up from your accommodation to start your journey
- Discover the beauties of the Amalfi Coast
- Savor a traditional lunch in a panoramic restaurant
On this tour, which includes private transportation in a minivan and a professional guide at your disposal for a full day, you'll discover Sorrento, Amalfi and Positano — three of the most beautiful villages in Italy. Sorrento has been a vacation village since Roman times because of its picturesque bay and panoramic views on Mount Vesuvius and the Isle of Capri. Amalfi's typically Mediterranean architecture, made with characteristic white homes heaped one upon the other, makes it one of Italy's most famous resorts. It's considered an open air museum because of the presence of a multitude of important historical buildings. Positano sits in a splendid panoramic position. Its enchanting town center of delightful colored houses surrounds the historical Church of Santa Maria Assunta. Ravello is situated in a more elevated position than the other pearls of the Amalfi Coast about 300 meters above the sea level. It is an enchanting place and favorite destination for travelers, intellectuals, artists and musicians of the 19th century.
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation
- Professional English-speaking driver
Not suitable for
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date