Discover the energy of Naples and the incredible history of Pompeii on this half-day tour. Explore the streets and highlights of Naples on a 2-hour sightseeing walk, then head to Pompeii to see the remarkably preserved remains of this ancient city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Your accommodation in Sorrento.
- Explore the architecture and amazing history of Naples and Pompeii on this half-day tour
- Enjoy a 2-hour sightseeing tour of Naple's top higlights and historic buildings
- Take in beautiful views of the city from a lookout point at Posillipo
- Head to Pompeii to discover this remarkably preserved ancient city
- Transportation and pick-up service from Sorrento or Naples
- Admission fees to Pompeii (worth €16)
- Live guide
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please give your pick-up details during the booking process.