Experience the magic of the world's largest mainland gannet colony perched on the top of majestic cliffs. View a predator proof reserve, a native New Zealand forest and learn about local Maori legends and stories along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your accommodation in Napier, Hastings or Havelock North
Select participants and date
Gannet Safaris Overland Ltd, 396 Clifton Rd, Te Awanga 4172, New Zealand. Look for the Gannet Safaris sign on the side of the road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Walking is not required for this tour if you do not want to
- Bring a jacket/jumper in case it gets windy or a bit chilly.