Enjoy a guided walk around Napier City Centre. Take in the beautiful architecture and learn about the devastating earthquake of 1931 with a local volunteer guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Art Deco Trust, 7 Tennyson Street, Napier South, Napier 4110, New ZealandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There are 4 tours a day in Summer at 10am, 11am, 2pm and 4:30pm and in Winter at 10am and 2pm
- Access to some buildings is not possible at weekends or on public holidays
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 3km over flat surfaces with some steps