Spend 1, 2 or 3 days exploring the amazing city of Nantes and its surroundings. Visit the chateaux, spend time in the gardens, and explore museums and cultural attractions all with your Nantes City Card Pass!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Enjoy the best of Nantes with your full access City Card Pass
- Spend time in one of the countless museums, or stroll the gardens around the chateaux
- Receive incredible discounts on attractions, shopping, and more!
- Discover the best of Nantes at your own pace
- Free admission to 30 top attractions
- Public transport
- Personal expenses
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 22 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative rapid test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The Nantes City Card cannot be exchanged or refunded in case of theft, loss, partial or total non-use
- Free access to tourist sites and guided visits included in the Card are subject to availability
- Some sites are subject to booking; please contact the supplier beforehand for more information
- Important information: the annual closing of the Machines de l’Ile is from January 6th to February 7th 2020
- Please note that the Nantes Pass is not a “no queuing ticket”