Visit Kenya's first national park and spot over 80 species of mammals and more bird species, Later, enjoy a sumptuous lunch or dinner (optional) in a carnivore restaurant which is considered one of Africa’s greatest dining experiences.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel lobby/reception in Nairobi or at the airport. If you would like to be picked up at the airport, please provide your flight details. Your driver will be there with a sign with your name written on it and he will have a badge to identify himself.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Smoking is not permitted in the safari vehicle
- Please confirm if you would like to have lunch or dinner when making your booking
- Meal options are add ons to this tour