Set on the Kenyan plains with Mt Kilimanjaro as a backdrop in the distance, Amboseli is world-famous for its substantial population of African Elephants which can be seen in herds of over 100 individuals. Also to be spotted are all the Big Five.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Tour departs from centrally located Nairobi hotel Departure Time: At your preferred time (please advise at time of booking).
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Return details: Tour concludes with drop off at your flight or hotel. Please note safaris return between 2:00pm and 5:00pm, therefore we recommend if you are departing Nairobi the same day you do not book a flight any earlier than 8:00pm.