Carnivore Restaurant is Nairobi's most popular restaurant, where meat is roasted on traditional Maasai swords (skewers) over a huge charcoal pit which dominates the entrance of the restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- Your driver guide will meet you at the hotel reception lounge
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tour returns to original point of departure