Amboseli is set on the Kenyan Plains with Mt Kilimanjaro as a backdrop in the distance. The park is world-famous for it's substantial population of African Elephants, which can be seen in herds numbering over 100 animals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes