Experience stunning views of the Northern Himalayas as you hike through pine and oak forests on a 3-day trek of Kathmandu Valley. See the oldest temple in the valley, visit a Tamang village, discover Nepal's rich heritage and culture, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, Spanish, French, English, Hindi, German
- Pickup included
- Your hotel inside Kathmandu Valley
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Personal insurance is not included and must be purchased prior to the tour and if trekking or climbing must include helicopter evacuation
- Please note: visas can be obtained on your arrival at Kathmandu Airport