Visit the "Roof of Japan" and marvel at the snow walls of the Tateyama-Kurobe Alpine Route, one of Japan’s most iconic and unique experiences.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Marvel at of one Japan's most iconic sights
- Admire the dramatic mountain landscape of the Chubu Sangaku National Park
- Experience a unique variety of mountain transports to reach the summit of 2450 meters
- Visit the iconic Kurobe Dam, an immense engineering feat and source of national pride
- Return transportation from Nagano Ogisawa
- Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route ticket (including all transport to/from the summit)
- English-speaking guide
- Additional food, snacks, and drinks
- Shinkansen/bullet train tickets
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at JR Nagano Station at 08:30. The meeting point is in front of the Information Board, directly opposite the shinkansen/bullet train ticket gates.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear suitable shoes for walking on possibly snowy trails.
- Please bring sunglasses as the snow in combination with sunlight is quite blinding.
- The itinerary is based on optimal traffic conditions. The itinerary may be slightly adjusted according to traffic conditions and pace of the group on the day of the tour.
- In case of extreme weather conditions, routes to the snow corridor may close. In such cases, the tour will be canceled and a full refund offered.