Embark on an exciting, one-day tour. Begin with a morning of fun in the deep, powdery snow of Shiga Kogen, Japan's largest ski resort. Observe the world-famous snow monkeys of Jigokudani. Enjoy an included lunch and insights from your local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Play around in the snow of the Japanese mountains
- See the snow monkeys in their wintry habitat
- Have Japanese lunch nearby the Snow Monkey Park
- Go up to the ski resorts of the Shiga Highlands
- Have fun sledging, snow-scooting, snow-biking, or riding a ski lift to go up to the mountain top
- Transportation from Nagano Station to the Snow Monkey Park and to the Shiga Highlands Ski Resorts and back to Nagano Station
- Entrance fee to the Snow Monkey Park
- Lunch (vegetarian options are available)
- English-speaking guide
- Snow activity fees in the Shiga Highlands
- Bullet train tickets
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Confirmation of your reservation will be sent to your email address within 48 hours after booking.
- Children from 3 years old and up can join this tour. Rentals for small sizes are available as well.
- Infants (3-5) are free of charge. (No tour meal is included. Please order foods directly to the restaurant.)