Experience the tropical perfection of Natadola Beach, Viti Levu's most stunning stretch of sand. Sit back, relax and soak up the sun and grab some lunch at a seaside resort. Stop on the way for a look into Fijian culture in the village of Veisabasaba.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Estonian
Select participants and date
Your hotel lobbyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Children 4 years and younger can join the tour for free
- Children 12 years and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please notify the tour operator in advance if you will be accompanied by a child requiring a car seat
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to operate
- Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Nadi and Denarau hotels. Please arrange pick-up at your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation
- Please be waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time